Colours can change your mood!
Do you know that colours can affect your mood?
It is a well known fact confirmed by numerous studies that colours which surround you in a day to day life can have an impact on your mood. See how you can change the spirit of your beloved by picking the right colours of flowers for them:
- Red – perfect choice if you want to be the reason of excitement. A bouquet with mainly red flowers will give bright emotions and can even lift up the body temperature.
- Yellow – if you want to cheer up the person and bring in some positive vibes
- Orange – helps to break the ice and to make the communication light and easy
- Grey – may cause the need for neatness and will help a person to be more organized
- Blue – will help to release the stress and feel calmer
- White – is called a colour of success. It can motivate to take action and gives a feeling of freshness
- Purple – colour of mistery. Its a mix of blue and red which can make a person excited and feel tranquility inside at the same time
- Green – helps to keep the level of energy up and be optimistic